Secure member site
You can easily access your personal health benefit information and resources anytime you want.
- View eligibility, benefits, and claims information
- Find doctors and hospitals in your network
- Get a summary of your plan and benefits
- Access health tools and resources
Not yet registered? Not a problem. Register here, and take control of managing your health.
Find a Provider
Determine which health care network is yours by checking your Member ID card.*
Important Notice about Network Changes
The physicians, facilities, and health care professionals of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), located at 1331 East Wyoming Ave., Philadelphia, are not participating network providers for plan members who carry an AmeriHealth Administrators ID card.
The physicians, facilities, and health care professionals of the Geisinger Health System are not participating network providers for plan members who carry an AmeriHealth Administrators ID card.
Submit documents securely
Using our secure document submission portal, you can upload and submit a variety of documents to our Clinical Services team, or view online document statuses and history. If you prefer, you can print a barcoded cover sheet for a fax submission (found within the portal).
Contact Clinical Services.
Understanding Your Health Plan
Staying In-Network Can Save You Money
Understanding whether your doctor or hospital is in-network or out-of-network can save you money.
Understanding Your Health Plan
HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON PRESCRIPTIONS
What's the difference between generic and brand name prescriptions?
Knowing the answer can save you money.
Case StudySupporting the plan member
James, an AmeriHealth Administrators plan member, learned the value of having the support of a case manager. After his surgery, he had a lot of questions. Our case manager was able to help.
My case manager provided outstanding support in educating me on what my benefit plan offered, as well as the proper care for my son.
We talked to our case manager once or twice a month and quickly formed a bond with her. The process was efficient and the continuity that developed between us made the process extremely smooth.
My case manager explained what the out-of-pocket costs were going to be based on my benefits plan, and helped me understand the importance of using services from providers within my network.
Help when you need it most
If you are facing a serious illness or medical condition, case management may be right for you. This free, confidential program provides support, guidance, and coordinated care for complex health needs. So you can focus on one goal: Being as healthy as possible.
A case manager may contact you by telephone or mail following a hospital or rehabilitation stay. If you want to talk with a health professional about a health-related issue, or if you have complex health care needs and require assistance, please contact a case manager by calling 1-800-952-3404 or send us an email.
Other Preferred Provider Organization Networks
If your Member ID card names other Preferred Provider Organization Networks*, find additional information here.
* AmeriHealth Administrators contracts with networks of health care providers and with health care providers directly. As a convenience for our customers to locate network providers across the U.S., we provide links from this web site to AmeriHealth Administrators’ Provider Finder and to web sites of third party networks. Network participation of hospitals, physicians, and other providers may change. AmeriHealth Administrators does not warrant or represent that the provider directory information is accurate or complete. We recommend you contact the health care provider to verify network participation before receiving services.