Quick, Convenient Access to Health Plan Information and Resources
At AmeriHealth Administrators, we offer our clients and their plan members secure, role-based access to benefits information as part of our standard administrative services. Content is customized for your members and your benefit programs.
Personalized self-service for plan members includes:
- eligibility information;
- benefit plan and precertification program summaries;
- network hospital and doctor search tool;
- claims information and Explanation of Benefit statements;
- FSA and HRA transaction history and account balance information;
- forms and other documents.
In addition, your plan members can take advantage of a wide selection of decision-making support resources that can help them make better-informed decisions about health care plans and treatment. These resources include:
- online medical encyclopedia and interactive health information tools;
- guides to help identify high-quality health care providers and help ensure transparency of cost;
- tools to identify what expenses qualify for medical FSA reimbursement and to help estimate potential federal tax savings with an FSA;
- tools to help plan members choose health care treatment options and plans; compare their health plan options; and estimate services and possible out-of-pocket costs;
- access to discounts on dietary supplements and wellness products, as well as a network of complementary and alternative health care providers such as acupuncturists and chiropractors.
Furthermore, authorized benefits professionals in your organization can access:
- benefits information;
- eligibility and claims status;
- optional online enrollment and eligibility maintenance tools;
- network provider search tool.